LED Tape Light is sold in 1 foot increments.
- Solder connection should only be performed on designated solder pads (marked +/-). During soldering, don't exceed the maximum soldering time of 10 seconds and the maximum soldering temperature of 260 Celsius degrees.
- The smallest unit (50mm or 100mm - 3 LEDs) can be removed by cutting with scissors between the designated solder pads.
- The mounting of the LED tape light is facilitated by means of the double-sided adhesive on the back-surface of the strip.
- Care must be taken to provide a clean and dry mounting surface, free of oils or silicone coatings.
- The mounting substrate must have sufficient structural integrity. Take care to completely remove the adhesive backing.
- Once the LED tape light is appropriately positioned. Press on the LED tape light with about 20N/cm2 (refer to application techniques of 3M adhesive transfer tapes).
- The minimum bending radius is 2 cm. The LED tape light may be bent over a smaller radius of the circuit board containing no electronic components and such bends should be made once and fixed in position to avoid cyclic fatigue.
Minimum order of two.
1.7watts p/ft Single Color (approx.)
5.8watt p/ft Single Color High-Output (approximately)
2.3 Watts p/ft RGB (approximately)